ATCE boasts top speaker line-up and strong technical programme
Top global oil and gas industry executives and technical experts are confirmed to speak at SPE’s Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE), to be held at the Dubai World Trade Centre from 26–28 September.
Under the theme ‘E&P 2.0 – Transforming and Shaping the Future’, this year’s ATCE will include two Plenary Sessions, six Panel Sessions and six Regional Interest Special Sessions, addressing the most significant trends, challenges and opportunities facing the industry today and in the future. Topics for these sessions will include innovation beyond limits, boosting efficiency, unconventional reservoirs, mature fields optimisation, talent management and academic adaptation.
Speakers at the Opening Ceremony include:
- Amin H. Nasser, President and CEO, Saudi Aramco
- Abdul Munim Saif Al Kindy, Director, Exploration Development and Production, ADNOC
- Nathan Meehan, 2016 SPE President
Among the industry leaders taking part will be:
- Nizar Mohammad Al-Adsani, Deputy Chairman and CEO, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
- Ali Al-Jarwan, fFormer Oil and Gas Industry CEO
- Mohammad Y. Al-Qahtani, Senior Vice-President – Upstream, Saudi Aramco
- Omar Suwaina Al-Suwaidi, Director, Gas Management Directorate, ADNOC
- Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration and Production, Total
- Martin Craighead, Chairman and CEO, Baker Hughes
- Bernard J. Duroc-Danner, Chairman, President and CEO, Weatherford
- Paal Kibsgaard, Chairman and CEO, Schlumberger
- Jeff Miller, President, Halliburton
- D.K. Sarraf, Chairman and Managing Director, ONGC
- Datuk Anuar Taib, Executive Vice President and CEO, Upstream, Petronas
- Vadim Yakovlev, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board and First Deputy CEO, Gazprom Neft
At the core of the conference will be a high-calibre technical programme covering all phases of oil and gas exploration and production. Over 2,100 papers were submitted for this year’s event, of which 540 will be presented in 58 technical sessions.
ATCE is expecting more than 10,000 attendees from over 70 countries, who will also have the opportunity to visit a world-class exhibition with more than 250 exhibitors showcasing state-of-the-art technologies. Attendees will also be able to attend a variety of networking events which will be a chance to share experiences with peers, building new professional relationships and strengthening existing ones.
This edition of ATCE will be hosted by ADNOC, with Saudi Aramco and Shell supporting the event as Principal Sponsors, alongside OiLSERV as the Platinum Sponsor. The event will take place under the patronage of the Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
Bearing in mind the increased focus on costs across the oil and gas industry at present, ATCE has secured discounted rates with Emirates, its official airline partner, as well as with 23 hotels in Dubai.
For more information about SPE ATCE, and to register, please go to: www.spe.org/atce
(SPE Press Release)